Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Backyard work day....

Our Saturday was spent outside cleaning up, refreshing, and fixing up the playground. My handyman was there to get wood chips, build up the outline of the playground with more wood, and burn the burn pile. I am so thankful for my handy handyman. He's cheap, he's a hard worker, and pretty to look at! Awe.... my hubby aka the handy man is great!

Our little helper... testing out all the toys to make sure they all work!

Mia and Dustin adding to our wooden outline of the play area...

Kadyn is watching the fire to make sure it is under control...

Our huge burn pile...

Gaby picking up tree limbs to add to the fire...

The kids were going into the woods to find more stuff to burn... they loved throwing things into the fire. They get this from their father. Lucky for us, we have a fire fighter that lives across the street- they would probably saves us pretty fast- I hope! :)


Our family clean up day!

No comments: