Thursday, September 29, 2011

Me and the Hubs...


So, here is another one of our pictures... I really love this one of Dustin and I. However, I wished my jeans were fitting a little better in the booty area. My but isn't THAT big in real life.

Anyway!

Totally off topic. So, today I am chatting about my hubs, the man, Big D, the mac to my cheese.
I really have no idea where this post will go so I will apologize now if it is too over the top cheesy.

Last night as I was driving home from Cubbies, I realized what a crazy night it had been. I had dinner ready to eat by 4:30, Dustin was running late from work, kids were dressed, vests and books were signed, and Kadyn's friend was meeting us at church. Dustin had to change and eat, so we took 2 cars. I left so I could set up for Cubbies, and D brought the kids up shortly after, checked them all in, and dropped one off at the nursery, one at Cubbies, one at Sparks, and one at TnT.

After clubs were finished, Dustin met me and Mia at the Cubbies building (which is not in the same building the other 2 clubs meet)... again he picked one up from the nursery, two from Sparks, and one from TnT. He grabbed Mia, took the van with all the mini small children in toe, dropped off Kadyn's friend at her house, and took the clan home.

Sorry... Rambling...

When I think about Dustin there are certain words that pop into my mind... selfless, amazing, patient, loving, uplifting, supportive (and great looking).

I think back to when we were looking for childcare for Gaby and Kadyn after my mom was sick, I told him I couldn't take dropping off our kids to just anyone. When we discussed opening up a daycare and me staying home, he never questioned or doubted the choice for us. We gave up a second income to make this choice happen- he was supportive.

Dustin is simply amazing! There are many times I just look at him and wonder, why am I so blessed to have this man? He loves me unconditionally.

I love the sound of his voice- I love talking to him when the kids are in bed and we finally get to sit down and reconnect for the day. I love his voice. I love how calming it is to me. I love how he talks, how he uses words that I can't pronounce- and when he looks at me funny when I ask him to say it again.

Dustin is the person in my life that I look up to. I want to be more like him. Selfless, loving, patient.

I love this man. I love his big heart. I love his dreams (even though they scare me), and I love that he is my husband!








No comments: