Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Paleontolog...what???


During free play, I caught miss A on the computer... flash forward a few years and she'll be doing this very same thing! The keys in her lap and computer open.


My newest little peanut... hanging out and watching the bigger kids act silly.
This morning Mia hung out with my mom/dad and went to run errands with them. I thought to myself, "wow, Mia is gone. This should be a pleasant morning". Well, nope! I had that wrong.

Kendal decided to step up her game today. She is in time out for biting my arm. Then she started telling me "no" and stomping her little foot down. And if that wasn't enough, she threw her favorite lamb across the room while throwing her 1 year old fit. After her crazy morning- I was happy to welcome Mia back home!

My little trouble maker in time out...

Today we continued our theme on Dinosaurs. We talked about paleontologist and their jobs. We gave up on trying to say it. They just didn't get it. But we colored the tools that paleontologist use and made a cool necklace out of them. Our centers today included finding dino bones and going on a fossil hunt. We have great imaginations!

Our project from yesterday...

No comments: