Saturday, September 10, 2011

SHES carnival

Tonight was Kadyn and Gaby's school carnival. At first I dread this, but once I get there we always have a fun time. This year Mia was very involved in the games and loved doing everything the big kids did.

Mia's first adventure was a blow up toy...

The kiddie corner... this is a spot that is for kids 2nd grade and younger. Kadyn is trying her hand in the lily pad game. Each game you get points on your "redemption card". At the end of the night you turn your card in for prizes.

The awesome grab bags, Kadyn and Gaby's bags both had a dollar bill in them!

Gaby getting ready for a game...

The rolling ball game... with Ms. Barb, Gaby's girl scout leader.

Knock down the blocks... I think the blocks had to land on certain letters to get more points. Not too sure on that one.

More bowling...

Kadyn wants to get a feather in her hair so badly- she is my trendy chick. She paid 8 tickets to get this put into her hair. She was so cute and excited after it was done. Soon we will have a mommy/Kadyn day and get a permanent one put in.

Getting ready for the cake walk... we stacked the deck. Three out of the four Fluke girls played.

And Kadyn won... this is the cake she chose! She was so proud.

Gaby's friend mom painted her scar on her face... my little tomboy!

My dad came into town to hang out and help with my mom. The carnival is always a fun and crazy time so it is always nice to have extra hands.
My mom, dad and I with all the kids!

After Gaby and Kadyn turned in their redemption cards... they did really good. Our school does a great job of finding fun toys and gadgets for the kids. The school carnival is the main fundraiser for the PTO.

As we were leaving, Mia spotted her twin friends from preschool. Their mom is our friend that transports Mia to class. Her boys are off the charts cute and I am certain Mia will marry one of them! They also have a 1st grader son that is in Kadyn's class- either way one of my 4 girls will marry one of their 3 boys! I just adore their family! This picture is too cute!

On our way out the door, Dustin had to get Kendal...


We ended our evening with a pizza dinner and family time watching the new episode of "ICarly". This night was perfect- even with head and sinus issues!

No comments: