Thursday, September 8, 2011

Friday's pictures

that never were posted...
Last week we introduced the color red. We made a cool chart of some of the red items we saw.

Drawing "me" pictures.

They worked really hard on these... so cute how they turned out.





We started out Weekly Reader Friday. I loves these things. It is a cool supplement I started ordering from Scholastic. They had neat educational stories and tidbits. Then we work together on the worksheet on the back. It a cool activity for us to on Friday's to change things up a little.

Our handwashing is in full swing. Okay- let me clarify... we always wash our hands however their are some specific guidelines for one of the programs I am in and we are trying so hard to get the steps correct. The kids are doing an A+ job. Plus the love the hands free water faucet.

No comments: