Friday, May 29, 2009

Today was a rare occasion... I was low in numbers. Dustin was home so we loaded up in our van and his car and headed up to Sonic for some play time and lunch! We had a blast. I don't get to do many field trips so this was a real treat! Here are some pictures from our outing!
Enjoy!

Lil' K trying the slide... it took her a minute or so to actually go down but once she did she was a slide pro.

This is just a picture of lil A that I really liked. She was on the platform and I snapped it through the bars.

H and F, my newest addition to the gallery, enjoyed the sand and the slides!

Gaby was pretending to fall in the sand so she could get dirty... I am so proud! Gaby hardly ever wears a dress unless I am bribing her or threatening her. Because the other girls were wearing dresses, G had to wear one too! It looked so cute, if I do say so myself.

KK walking over the bridge. Every time we drive by Sonic, she is my girl that asks, "please we go to Sonic play land?"

Lil' Mia went down her first slide today. I was at the top and Dustin was waiting for her at the bottom. It was a short slide and we leaned her back, but she still did it a couple of times! Each time she would have a huge grin on her face!

Here is the gallery at lunch time. They all did so great! I was very proud of them and how well they listened, followed directions, and we had NO fits when it was time to leave! What a fun day!

No comments: