Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Would I ever do this???

Would I ever, write on my husbands arm just so he knows how much I love him and blog about it? (and have everyone know how much he puts up with me?)
Would I ever, tell my best friend from High School to join Face Book and tell him I have to be his first? ( person he adds as a friend that is)
Would I ever run the dish washer again just so I don't have to unload the dishes?
Would I ever sleep in my workout shirt so when I wake up at 5 am I am almost ready to go to class?
Would I ever take the phone off the hook during nap time so pesky calls won't wake up my sleeping children?
Would I ever call, FB, and text my sister in law all in one night right before her first "date"?
Would I ever be so behind on folding laundry that I take a table outside so I can fold and watch children at the same time?
Would I ever change into a tank top so my back that is facing the sun will get tan while folding the mountain of laundry?
Would I ever blog about all the silly things I have done in the last 24 hours just to avoid riding my bike during nap time???

1 comment:

Dawn Estes said...

I love you, friend! We are so much alike! I would so do ALL those things! :o)