Wednesday, May 27, 2009

all about me picture frames....step one

Today we are working on fun and bright picture frames. This is our next art project for "All about me" week. The kids loved doing it. We got messy and sticky and maybe one kid got their fingers stuck together but I would never admit to that on a blog which I know my parents check.
Here are my groups of kids doing their projects...


Below is my lil girls... I couldn't get an action shot due to them having glue on them, me, and my camera, so we just did an after picture. And, as you can see, they still are more interested in their frames then they are of getting their picture taken.
And here is where I whine and complain... I do not buy very pricey clothing due to my occupation! I know better then to do that. However, when I was searching for carpi pants at the start of the season, there was not much out there and I needed a pair of jeans to go with all of my tee shirts. So, against my better judgment, I bought a pair of jean carpi pants for $40. I have fallen in love with them. Today I wore them as we were gluing and working on our frames. As I was putting frames away, I had 2 kids run into me with glue on their fingers and the frames that were not dry landed on my pants. So... below is my pants that have 2 glue stains that will not come out(speaking from experience with getting this foam glue on my shirts). I need to practice what I preach, "if it is a good outfit, don't send them to daycare in it".

No comments: