Monday, May 25, 2009

My diamond devil

This is KK's first year playing softball on a team. She plays on a lake league and her team is the Diamond Devils. I will be the first to say I love for my children to try something and be good at it. I will also be the first to say if they are not so good at it. Well, K is just not digging the softball thing this year. Each game consists of bribing, walking her back to the team dug out, and lots of tears! It's GREAT!
Kadyn looks so cute in her uniform and glove... I really wish she liked it more!
Last Thursday Kadyn was over tired, we had a long day, and no nap. It was her turn to play catcher. I had to fight with her to try the gear and after everything was on, we had one more thing... the helmet. I tried putting it on and the melt down started! It was a proud mom moment as I yank the gear off of my child, rip her into my arms, and carry her away so she can have a time out and continue to throw a fit!
Most days I am her biggest fan... my mom, Dustin, and Mia all have shirts that have her name and number printed on them.

Kadyn likes to bat but hates "going to the field" as she calls it. Here she is in action...
I am nowhere close to being the perfect parent, if you need proof come and see me at the ball park! Here's to a fun and busy summer!

No comments: