Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Would I ever do this??? (Wednesday)

Would I ever bribe my 4 year old with 3 snacks from the concession stand at the ball park just so she would try on the catcher gear at her game?
Would I ever buy a package of fake tattoos and put them on everywhere so I know what/where I want my next addition?
Would I ever jam to Walmart listening to Kids Bop, "Beautiful Girls" with no kids in the car?
Would I ever leave mail in the mailbox just because it was boring or it was all bills?
Would I ever wash my bedroom sheets just so I wouldn't have to make my bed?
Would I ever cut and save the last piece of jello cake for Dustin and then eat it at 3:00pm leaving him nothing?
Would I ever forget to feed my 4 year old because we were so busy and had to be somewhere at 5:00pm? (Don't worry she got Tico Taco on the way home)
Would I ever blog about all the silly things I have done in the last week just to keep me from doing something else around the house that really needs my attention???


No comments: