Wednesday, May 20, 2009

outside shots...

My littlest girls like to be where I am so if I am on the deck, they are on the deck... if I am on the grass, they are on the grass. Here comes my peeps!!!
Every time I get the camera out, A says, "CHHHHEEEESSSSEEEE"

Lil A is showing me a bug that is on the ground. She wanted to come up the stairs so badly but not until the bug was gone!!!

K just smiles when I take her picture... so fun! And yes... after the picture, I tied her shoes! =)

Today my boys learned "Follow the Leader" which was a really cool game until everyone wanted to be the leader then we had some good practice at using our words! =) Every one took turns after we set some rules and time limits!!! We had an excellent morning outside!!!

1 comment:

Dawn Estes said...

Look at all that grass!!! Whooo Hooo Dustin! :o)