Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kenni's birthday dinner...

Kenni's birthday dinner was a day late... sorry kid! We couldn't fit it into our crazy Wednesday routine and she is only 2 so I figured a day late wouldn't hurt her.

Tonight we had cheap pizza... my little super star!

Dad stopped my Billy Vanilly and bought a special birthday cupcake. She was so cute, while we were singing, "Happy Birthday" she kept backing away from the candles.

Then she wanted nothing to do with her cupcake, I tried to give her a bite and she told me, "Yuck, I don't like it".

She is into Dora. We got her a doodle pad all for herself, no sharing needed, and it has Dora on it. She was so excited to start drawing on it!

A couple of big girl cups and Pj's.



Finished off the night with Just Dance 3, a family favorite!


Birthday week is almost over!!!

No comments: