Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Kenni!

Kendal took us all by surprise from the moment I found out I was pregnant to how awesome of a baby she is. Kendal is totally God's work- He knew what the plans were when giving us this perfect little creature to complete our set of girls.

Tomorrow my baby turns two. Can I even call her a baby anymore? She has become this tall and slender toddler. She doesn't walk anymore but runs everywhere, she talks more then any of our peanuts ever did at this age, and she is now testing her boundaries just as any 2 year old would.

Our little Kendal... 1st day of life!

Kendal turning one... her bright blue eyes are one of my favorite features of this little girl. It comes from her daddy and is such a great reminder that she made from both of us.

Celebrating our little peanut...

Our toddler Kendal Lynn...

Getting some pictures of what seems like a big girl in my eyes...

No signs of an infant anymore...

Just a fun loving, keeping me on my toes, talking out loud, loves to dance little toddler!




Happy Birthday Kendal...

No comments: