Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Trip to the zoo...


I must say, the zoo is so not my favorite place to go. It ranks right up there with the circus! However, it was a nice morning and the peanuts did absolutely wonderful- we didn't even loose Mia which is a total bonus!

Mia and Kendal have been before but this was the first time Mia truly experienced the zoo- seeing how excited she was almost made me like the zoo; I said almost!

Here we are- ready to go in! This picture cracks me up- can you tell which child has had 3 years of dance???
This is normally Dustin's job! The tropical rain forest...blah! It makes me want to puke. I asked the kids if we could skip it if dad promised to bring them back and they still said no. So, I put on my big girl panties and went through the rain forest.
The older kids spotted everything- Mia spent most of the time yelling, "the birds will eat me". Which kinda made the trip through the rain forest worth it. She loved seeing the flamingos and the turtles.
Mia, Kadyn, and Gaby feed the animals. Let me rephrase that. Mia and Kadyn threw food at the animals while Gaby actually fed them. One goat came up to Kendal's stroller and licked her leg- Kenni freaked out, I laughed!
Watching the elephants. Kenni did a great job during the ride through the zoo- she actually got mad when I took her out of the stroller for the picture! Mia was fascinated at the elephants and their poop- Go Mia! Like I said, to see things her way was a fun time!


More Spring break activities to come...

No comments: