Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss

"I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am"
Our morning started out with a fun and colorful snack. None other but green eggs and ham. I was shocked at how excited my group of somewhat picky eaters were.

We read "Green Eggs and Ham" as we enjoyed our snack.

For art we made "Cat and the Hat" hats. And, of course read the book. Such silly stories that have been so remembered. What a legend!

All of the Peanuts working hard on their hats. Another step of progress, my 18mo and 2 years old are now using their own glue sticks. This is huge for us. We do a lot of gluing and it is a lot of one on one time spent. We have been working on this for a while now and I am so excited for them.

We wended our morning with a pizza party. Okay, this really has nothing to do with Dr. Seuss birthday but still a fun way to end the morning. Plus, I know I can order one pizza, fed everyone, and it leaves one piece for me, and only one piece!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!


"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened".

No comments: