Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lots of learning going on...

Introducing J... at circle time, we passed around our letter of the week J. Each kiddo had a turn to hold our letter and tell me what color it was and what letter they were holding.

J is for jewels. We glued (everyone using their own glue sticks again... so happy) on bright and colorful jewels to our card-stock letter!

My busy lil Peanuts hard at work...

Stampin's some J's.

More stamping. I ordered 2 items from discount school supply that I absolutely just love. The larger stamp pads, and these alphabet stamps. Yes! I know that stamping is such a basic craft- but the kids love it. These stamps have easy to grab handles and even my younger toddlers can get in on the stamping fun! Love these purchases!

Our helper of the day holding up today's story and our letter! I love his expression!

Lunch was a hit today- it was a chicken, rice, broccoli casserole. All the kids made a happy plate... and some were even saving it for later! Too cute!



While taking a picture, I turn around and see this... finger in the nose! I tell ya, this must be a family trait of ours or something! You think I am kidding... my kids always have a finger in the nose. Why is it? It is a nervous habit thing or just a natural, "I need to have my finger up my nose" thing. Who Nose... haha, get it??

Anyway... that sums up our busy morning at the Peanut Gallery! Thanks for checking in and Happy Tuesday... this is the day that God has made!

No comments: