Monday, March 7, 2011

New ink...


So, this past week I finally completed my tattoo adventures. My very first tattoo was a music tattoo but it was tiny. So very small. After Kadyn and Gaby were born, I covered up the music note tattoo with two butterflies. After each child was born, I added a butterfly to my shoulder. Now, it was time to add Kendal's.

The finished product...
Up close... The bottom 2 need to be touched up with color.
Each butterfly gets smaller to represent their birth order. Kendal's is my littlest one. Love how it came out.
I have had the sunflower on my leg for a while. A group of girlfriends and I all have a sunflower tattoo somewhere. It has always felt incomplete. I love the word Faith under it. It is a great reminder to never loose my faith and I think it completes the look.

No comments: