Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Run, run as fast as you can, You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man".

To keep with our Christmas cookie them, we made and decorated gingerbread cookies. (And, yes! My Kadyn is wearing a gingerbread shirt on purpose)
My older group was all smiles as they helped outline and decorate their cookies with m&m's and red hots.

My younger group was all business... I could get them to look up at me for nothing!
And baby Mia acts as the Fox in the "Gingerbread Man" story and eats the gingerbread man's head off. Kinda a weird story if you ask me...hmmmmm!
Our finished projects... we ate the outlined cookies for snack and I so very nicely am sending the sugar coated ones home with the kids!

We also colored Gingerbread people and read,"Gingerbread baby" and "Gingerbread friends". We had such a fun day and the house smells great to boot!

Tomorrow is our last cookie day... and me and my ever growing waist line will be so sad for it to end! It is very easy to eat cookies in the name of education.

No comments: