Friday, December 4, 2009


I am a happy mommy... this morning I was able to sneak out from daycare (thanks to my dad and mom for watching everyone) and spend the morning helping at Gaby's Christmas craft day.

I love being able to go to her school, spend time in her class, and eat lunch. (Let me just say, it isn't about the food- it is about this girl. School lunches are still that great.)

The second grade classes had 5 stations and rotated the entire time. I didn't get to go to each one but I helped out with the stain glassed paper plate thing station... and got to she my chick at work. She was all smiles when I walked in.
Her finished art... very cute project!
Some of the other crafts...
And now to my favorite picture of the day... Gaby and mommy!
After lunch we froze our booties off and went outside for a while. I was able to stay and watch my tomboy play kickball, her favorite sport right now.

Like I said, I am a happy mommy. A fun morning spent with my oldest Peanut.

No comments: