Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another week has flown by...


and the only thing getting bigger is Kendal and my boobs.
Sorry... it is the truth! I feel a little top and stomach heavy these days!
(In KC the night of Wicked)
Here are some shots from the past week...
Note to self: Still can not wear stripes!!! Yikes!
(picking out our "real" not store bought Christmas tree)
Taken last night while decorating the tree...
And at the lake... trying to get a picture of the girls but we threw this one in there...

Kendal is growing, my boobs are too, my stomach hurts but all is well with the pregnancy... who could ask for anything else??? Okay, I could... I could ask for a little less weight gain... 8 pounds in one week was enough to make me cry all day. But... other then that, asking for nothing else!

No comments: