Wednesday, December 16, 2009


My daycare kids are in love with Kidz Bop Christmas CD. Daily, we get our musical toys out and start dancing and singing. That is where I get to hear Kadyn sing, "We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Ear". But instead of dancing, this morning they just walked in a circle... over and over while 10 holiday songs played. Hmmmm. I don't know! I just know they loved to do it!

Then one of their friends laid down, they just walked over him without missing a beat! So... here is our circle dancing???
Today we practiced writing our names, something we have been doing since middle of August. We put our names on top of stockings in hopes that Santa will will fill them!

Let me just say... I am so proud of my little kids! They are all 3-5 years and almost all can write their names without help. Today's activity was a great way to see how much they have come in a short time! I know they are not perfect by any means but the letters are there, they are in name order, and they look great!
Our art project... we painted winter mitten ornaments (during).
Our winter ornaments (after).

No comments: