Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa picture...


Another tradition we take part in is Santa pictures. When growing up my mom used to take us to the mall Santa. And to this day, I have continued this with Gaby, Kadyn and Mia. Gaby has never been scared of Santa but used this time to make sure Santa knew what she wanted for Christmas. This year she even wrote out a list and drew pictures for him. Kadyn on the other hand was different. For a month she has been saying that Santa will bring her hungry, hungry hippos. When we got to the mall- she froze. We were doing good to get Kadyn to stand by the sleigh. Then there is Mia- this is her first Christmas and picture with Santa. She didn't smile, but she wasn't scared.

Looking at the Santa picture I see that I have 3 beautiful blessings. Each with different and one of a kind traits that make them wonderful.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, I am looking forward to my week off to spend time with Dustin and the girls. Until next next time!

No comments: