Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My peeps!

Today I am writing about my "small group" because they are the best group of woman I have ever come into contact with. They bring me up when I am down (or have lost a Walmart sack that has daycare supplies in it), they encourage, they support, they send FB flair, they do not judge but offer advice, and they love ya no matter what.
I know God placed each of these woman in my life for a certain reason as they each bring a different attribute to the group. It becomes a priority for us to get together and stay in touch as we all need each other.
We are a spunky, sassy, funny, and cute group of ladies. Each of us are in different places in life. Some are entering teenage years with their children, some are shuttling school aged kids to sporting actives, some home school, some work from home, some are far away and some are giving birth and starting all over again. As much as each of us have going on, we always make time for each other! We are all bonded by a sunflower tattoo as well. Something permanent to remind us that we are always there for each other. I love you all for everything you do. Brandi, Laine, Allison, Lisa, Laura R, and Dawn...you are so very special to me! What a group!

3 comments:

BethH said...

Awwww, so sweet! Don't you girls look great??? I love our small group too.....such a support!

Dawn Estes said...

OK, seriously - didn't see this one until just now. I am honored to be a member of this small group and I love each and everyone of our girls and would not be the person I am today without each of you. Now, stop making me sappy!!!!

Allison said...

Ohhh.... you're making me cry! I miss you!