Monday, December 8, 2008

Parent night out!

Last Friday I kept the daycare open until 10pm for the parents to have a night out. This is my way of thanking my parents. Some parents finished Christmas shopping, went to holiday parties, or stayed at home and slept on the couch. While the parents were away, the kids and I played. We had a fun night of pizza, crafts, and movies. Here are some of our pictures from our late night!


Here is Gaby and her friend Chloe

After we were finished with our pizza and crafts, we all got into our PJ's for some popcorn and Christmas movies!

Here is little A finishing up her 2nd piece of pizza... she was a happy mess!

J and I are working on his glass ornament. We squirted paint and glitter inside glass bulbs. It has a neat tie dye effect when you are finished!

Here is C getting ready to shake the bulb. I had to explain to shake lightly so the bulb wouldn't brake!



After the daycare kids went home, Dawn (my best goodest friend that helped me on Friday) and I toasted (by doing a shot) to a successful evening. All the parents had a great night, the kids did had a blast, and my parent night is done...until next year that is!!!!

2 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

That's such a nice thing you do for your families!

Katie said...

that is such a great craft idea!!! I bet those bulbs turned out pretty cool. You'll have to let me know how you did that. I am in charge of the preschool craft for the party.