Wednesday, December 10, 2008

wrapping gifts...

Last night after the kids went to bed, Dustin and I started to wrap gifts for our family. We drug in all the Target, Kohl's, and Mall shopping bags. Once we sorted gifts this is what my kitchen looked like. Department stores have thrown up in my house. Barbie's, shirts, DVD's everywhere.
I must admit even though it was after midnight before I went to bed, I was excited to wrap the gifts and get them under the tree. The true joy will be when the girls open their gifts Christmas Eve.


My first elf in charge...helping out with Mia's new toy!
Such a cute elf!

I can not wait for Kadyn to open her toys... she is getting into the Barbie dolls ect. Most of her gifts are Barbie related. I played with Barbie's much longer then I should had, I loved them. So to get K her first Barbie house and furniture set was a special time for me. I so love having girls! And this kitchen set is soo cool- it even has green pots and pans! Love it!

Here are some of the adult gifts. I love doing something simple and adding ribbon or a bow. I was pleased with how these turned out. Simple and cute, that is how I roll!

Well, there is a peak into what I have been doing the last 24 hours. I am happy that things are almost finished so I can relax during the holiday season and enjoy my family! Enjoy!

No comments: