Friday, January 28, 2011

Randoms...

This morning Mia woke up a Grumpy Gus... She won't take her sunglasses off either- in this picture she looks a little hung over!

Moments like this I am reminded of all my blessings. I walked in to get Kendal ready and she was still sleeping, all curled up. I love this moment, I love this baby, I love being her momma!

Meet Lumpy. Lumpy has been about of Kadyn's life since she was born. After I knew she was attached, I went to Target and bought 8 of them. Six years later, we have 2 left. They are very worn out and very well loved. It sadness my heart that I am asking Kadyn to give up her Lumpy.

We have been talking about this day for a while now. At first, it was when she turned 5 years old, then it was moved to when she went to school, and now when she turned 6. Last night was Kadyn's first night without Lumpy. She cried big tears and I almost gave in but after a short while, she fell asleep without her Lumpy. Baby Steps, one day at a time!


Our week finished on a crazy note, Wednesday Gaby was sent home from school with a fever and she said her throat hurt. Dustin left work early and took her to Walgreens clinic ( I *heart* this invention) and she was told she had strep. So, that night we started her on her medication and she stayed home stuck in my room the next day. Thankfully after 1-2 doses she was back to her normal Gaby self. She went back to school today and feeling good!

No comments: