Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Kadyn Denise!

My middle (oldest) peanut is 6 years old today. I remember the day we brought her home. It was snowy January day! Kadyn was very much planned. Gaby was 3 years old when she was born. They have been the best of friends.

Each of our kids have such different qualities yet when we are together as a family, you can tell they are all "Fluke girls". Kadyn is my dancer, my girly girl, big smile, big brown eye (that change color), biggest farter and burper, my princess, pink loving, twirling, shy at school, hyper at home, loving, skirt and tights wearing, sincere, sassy little girl.

Gaby and Kadyn
Even at a young age, Kadyn loved "Lumpy".
Our first Easter... taken at our first home (Colonial Park Townhouses)
My 6 year, Kadyn Denise Fluke

No comments: