Monday, January 24, 2011


Kendal's church dedication...

This past Sunday we dedicated Kendal at our church. It is an important milestone for our babies and love being able to pray over our kids and give to to our Lord! What a special event for our babies and us as parents too!

Kenni, the morning of her big day... all dressed up!
Our family.
I must add this... this is probably one of the first family events that I have not colored coordinated our outfits. And, Gaby noticed. She told me, "wow, we aren't like matching or anything". And, I was okay with us not matching... this time!
I was proud of our girls... they did well, stood still, and Mia only tried talking a couple of times! Kendal was cute and reached for the mic as Dustin was talking but overall epic success!
Such a great feeling to know God is our perfect parent- something Dustin and I will never be. Our children are His children. What a rush I get even try to understand that concept! What a blessed day!

No comments: