Friday, January 14, 2011

more projects....



I was so excited to get all the pictures in my beautiful frame. This frame was a gift from a daycare family for Christmas. I has all the pictures of the girls but had to order our family picture. Looks awesome... I am trying it out on the mantel downstairs above the fire place.
Last night I made a homemade Chinese food dish. I was pretty pleased and it was a Weight Watchers recipe as well. Only 7 points for the beef and broccoli and 5 for the rice. It was yummy, filling, and easy!
Our almost finished family room downstairs... the big furniture on the wall isn't personally my taste- but since we kicked my mom out of her second room, we had to compromise! I am so uber excited about this area.
I sold off a lot of crafting supplies but I was able to keep the basics and my desk. We thought we were going to get a smaller desk but changed our mind since the bigger one fits in this space. I am a happy camper- I get to keep my crafting area and when we are all hanging out downstairs, I hope to sneak in some craft time for me!

1 comment:

Danna said...

It looks great Laura!