Monday, January 5, 2009

vacation time...what we did!

Here are some fun pictures of how we spent our vacation. Did you see the beach? Or Mickey Mouses ears?? Or the picture taken from the airplane?? You didn't? Oh...well, that is because we stayed at home and did absolutely nothing but played and enjoyed our family! =) Dustin and I were both off and we enjoyed every minute of it!
Monday Mia had her 4mo check up. She was pretty worn out and sleepy so I took Gaby and K to see High School Musical 3 at the $1.00 so...well $2.00 shows now! (Let me just say, I am glad I didn't pay full price for the flick) That evening we stayed close to home since Mia wasn't a 100%. Tuesday we met up with one of Gaby/Kadyn's friend and spent the morning at Chuck E Cheese... when you go at 9am, there is no crowds, not a lot of children, and you have the place to yourself! After this fun time, my parents took the girls to eat while Dustin, Mia and I went to the mall to spend some gift cards we received from Christmas! I even got a new pair of shoes for Jazzercise! The next day we stayed in our PJ's until it was time to get ready and go hang out at a friends house for New Years Eve. Again real exciting times here, but we had fun playing with our toys from Christmas so no one cared that we stayed in. The next several days were the same as posted above; sleeping in , staying in PJ's (recovering from a wicked sore throat one afternoon), playing, and doing nothing! It wasn't until Sunday, we had to clean, pick up, organize so I could have a functioning area for daycare! It was awesome! Can't wait to do it again next year!

Fun with friends at Chuck E Cheese!

Such a bad picture of me- but we got a Wii fit and we spent one evening playing, I mean getting fit on it! I am a step pro now!

Dustin and Mia; this was taken at the Sonic play land one afternoon! (Or Candy land as Kadyn calls it)

And, when I have extra time, I like to cook more "down home cookin'. Ya know, the kind that you dirty up the entire kitchen on... yesterday I made a mean plate of Chicken Fried Steak, pan gravy, and potatoes! Yummo!

No comments: