Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy 29th birthday!

Today is Dustin's birthday. I was looking back at pictures on the computer and I can honestly say Dustin has not changes much! Without going all emotional on you readers, I will just say Dustin is a wonderful guy. Dustin and I met in middle school then started dating my senior year in high school. We had been great friends before dating. And that was 13 years ago... we have come a long way. Anyone who has met Dustin knows he will do anything for you, is an extremely hard worker, and a full time family man. I am honored to say I am married to my HS sweet heart. He is my best friend, support, and love of my life...he is the mac to my cheese!

Here are some pictures of Dustin at/around the birth of each of our girls... like I said before, he has certainly not changed that much! Enjoy!

Laura, Gaby, Dustin...December 2001 (at my mom and dad place)


Dustin and Kadyn...January 17th, 2005 (hospital)

The proud daddy, Kadyn and Gaby...January 2005 (our apartment)



Dustin and Mia Rose...August 16th, 2008 (hospital)

1 comment:

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

He looks just like he did in High School...wow he's got good genes! Sweet pictures of your family through the years! Its awesome to see you two together and happily married, kind of unheard of this day and age! Here's to many, many more birthdays and many, many more years together!