Monday, January 5, 2009

Back from vacation!

Every year at Christmas time, I take a week off from daycare! Today was our first day back with everyone minus one little guy! I really did not have high hopes for the day since we were coming back from such a long break. But the kids have been great! We have gotten through everything I had planned and more. Because they were doing awesome, we brought out some new daycare activities. Here are some pictures from the day!


We had extra muffins from breakfast so we ate them for a morning snack... they kids went right to the table, got their chairs, and said their prayer without missing a beat!


Today I had a helper with circle time. Gaby returns to school tomorrow and loves to help out with the daycare routine! The kids adore her and listen so well!

This was my new toy for the kids. I have been wanting one of these for a long time. This is a smaller version which is nice so we can use it inside and out and is easy for little hands. And, it was on clearance at Target!


These uniforms were a gift from one of the parents. Today we got them out and they loved dressing up and "saving people". They even had to take turns, be patient and share. And guess what...they did!


More pictures of our dress up time... we did this for over an hour this morning! Gotta love that!


Today has been a great day back! The kids have loved interacting with each other and getting back into our day! I absolutely love having my time off but missed the kids as well. It was great to get all of the hugs and high-fives again!

No comments: