Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy 4th birthday Kadyn!

Today my middle baby Kadyn's 4th birthday! It is still weird to think I have a middle child when she was my youngest for so long. I look back in her baby album and see what a good infant she was. Day 2 of being at home she slept through the night, was such a laid back baby, and the cutest toothless grin...what happened??? Just kidding. Kadyn is my spunky, always has to have the last word, challenging girl. Maybe she'll be a lawyer??? Kadyn will always say what is on her mind even at the age of 4. She has only a hand full of buddies but they have a strong connection. It is her stories, her smile, and her personality that allows her to get away with anything! She is my child 100%. That is my Kadyn!


Today we took Gaby, Kadyn, and their friend J to Micky Mouse Clubhouse Live Show.
We didn't tell Kadyn until last night- she was surprised! Here they all are...Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse, My friends tigger and pooh. It was a blast!

All of the kids had their pick of one toy; Kadyn picked June, Gaby picked Leo, and J picked Leo.

After the show, everyone was a mess. At this point we had 2 bags of cotton candy, 1 popcorn, 3 slushes and some pop. I know... enough said!




Tonight we gave Kadyn her gift from us. It was a hand held V-Smile. Gaby had one from a couple years back and acquired a lot of games however her unit did not work anymore. We gave Kadyn her gift then gave Gaby one as well so they could share games and play at the same time. Oh what a day!!! And it will continue tomorrow... we will have a skating party for our family and friends.
What a great 4 years we have had with our baby Kadyn Denise. I can't wait to see what the next year brings us! Happy Birthday!

No comments: