Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today we reviewed our learning concepts such as numbers, letters, colors and shapes. I thought it would be cool to make a "W" out of the kids. They had a blast. They kept telling me, "I'm a W", or "I was the wa in the W". They each had to see the W on the computer after I put the pictures on, they were excited!


Kadyn got these awesome floor puzzles for her birthday. She brought the box out and begged to put it together with her friends. I was very amazed how they all worked together and how fast it came together! Here they are finding all the pieces.

So proud of the finished project!
"What's gonna work? Team Work"

Today's art was a tissue paper cow. We practiced fine motor skills and worked on gluing as well. One kiddo informed me, " we need to put skin on that naked cow".
Here are our fully skinned cow.


I know- my little ones are not shown today- They are a) hard to have stand still and b) not interested in taking pictures. They did like gluing however did not like when the tissue paper stuck to their fingers.
Enjoy!

No comments: