Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My new do and my new year goals...whew!















So after I blogged about my straightener, I had an appointment to get my hair colored. I took in a picture and decided to get my hair chopped off. I haven't worn my hair this short in years. I always thought my face was too chunky to support a cute short do. Well, last night I took the plunge. So far it is easy and simple and I like that. I am still adjusting to the shortness but think it is good.

I am also thinking of my goals for the new year...here are some of them:
1) pay cash for everything but bills
2) exercise 5-6 days a week
3) read more
4) have more scrapbook time
5) help out in the church more
6) find a daily devotional and READ IT!

Okay- my list really is longer but these are some things I have set for myself. So far I am doing okay. I am really hitting #1 and #2 pretty hard. I thought maybe by blogging my goals I can stay accountable for them as I have put them out there for everyone to see my downfalls. So, for good or bad here they are. If you need a goal partner, let me know so maybe we can all be in this together to make 2009 a great year!

1 comment:

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

Hey your goals look very much like mine, and maybe we should just partner up missy!
Liz