Thursday, January 22, 2009

my distractions!

Today was a good day however we had several distractions. Kadyn was getting into the "junk drawer" and found temporary tattoos that she had to have on. After she got hers, that lead to everyone wanting one...after phone calls and emails to parents, several kids have them now. Coming from a mom that has 3 tattoos, I'm so proud! =) Here is Kadyn with her "scary tattoo" as she calls it. (yes, she is in a swimsuit- they lay her blue blanket on the floor and pretend it is a pool). She is so cool!
Tough chick...

My other time sucker this week has been my darling baby Mia. As perfect as she may be, she has been super uber cranky this week and has had low temperature too. We recently discovered that she has a tooth trying to come through. She is pleasant as long as she is not in the swing, on the floor, playing with toys, in her bumbo seat, or in the exersaucer. That pretty much means I am holding her all day, which I love but is hard to continue our daily routine. Last night and today we started teething rings and that along with Tylenol seems to offer some relief...poor baby!

2 comments:

Anissa Engel said...

That is so funny!! Madison and Lily do the same thing with the swimsuits and blankets! They wear swimsuits year round around here. I've even seen them "swimming" on the kitchen floor in the dead of winter... you would think that would be really cold!!

Jennifer Magreevy said...

Mia looks so cute with the teething ring placed in her mouth...LOL!!! I think we're just a few weeks behind you, Cameron is already quite fussy and has the "symptoms" that most moms report with teething. I'm just sooooo not ready for that!