Friday, July 27, 2012

Saying "Good Bye" for just a little while...


Today my heart is heavy. Well, that is a complete understatement. I am sad. A day has come that I never saw coming. Today is the last day for my peanut Ainsley. Her family is moving out of state and she will finish her last year before school at another preschool.

I never thought this day would be so hard. I have known Ainsley since she was in Jill's tummy. I remember Jill coming to pick up her son, Josh and we were playing outside by the swing-set. Jill asked me if I would have any openings for an infant. I was so excited for their family. Ainsley came into this world with a bang. And I have loved her since she was born.

I have had Josh since he was 2(ish). Meeting Josh was totally a God thing. One morning I heard a knock on the door. It was Jill. Her provider down the street was closed and hadn't given the dates to Jill. Jill needed to get to work, we became friends and shortly after I started watching Josh full time. I am thankful for the mishap that happened with Josh's other provider. It was the start of friendship and bond for me to this family.
My Josh... even though you have been in school now for 2 years, I have LOVED watching you on your days off. I have enjoyed watching you develop into a smart, loving, little young man. You are a great friend to my Kadyn. The bond you two have is one of no other. Kadyn loves you, we love you. I am excited to see where this journey will lead you. I can't wait to hear that you are starting hockey or some cool sport like that. I have always thought you and Kadyn would grow up and get married. But I have also realized you are more of a brother to her. I know she will have tears when you leave. But she is already selling things to earn money for her first trip to see you! You have always been a part of our family. Our sleepovers, spending the week with us, and just coming over to play. I will miss these times more then I can ever say. You were one of my first handful of peanuts that I started with. We love you Josh!

My Ainsley... I must say I am a little jealous of the teacher that will get to teach you this fall. I still am in shock that I do not have this last year with you. You will be great at your new school. You will make new friends and love being the new sassy girl. You have my heart. You have always been one of my own. Watching you grow up has made my heart happy. I can not express how much I have loved having you the past 4 years of your life. Your big hugs, always wanting to sit with me, and letting me fix your hair will always be memories I have with you. Mia and Kendal are going to miss you too- you are their sister as well. We love you Ainsley Marie. I know you will do big things at your new school. I am so proud of you.

Jill and Rob... Thank you for all of these years. Thank you for making these babies. And, thank you for your families friendship. From the bottom of my heart I will miss you, wish the best for you, and can't wait to see God's plan unfold for your family!
You guys have been a blessing to our family and daycare family! We love you!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: