Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Not as planned...

Have you ever had a day, good or bad, not go as planned? Today was that day for me. Not bad, but nothing went as I had hoped for....

Today was our pizza day, I wasn't  going to have have any but after dishing it out to daycare I ate. I counted it on my calorie counter and now only have 200 calories to last the rest of the day. I can do it- it'll take some planning on my part and no snacking.

I forgot to put the pork in the slow cooker, so we are having sandwiches for dinner.

We haven't done many daycare lessons this week. The kids love playing outside in the morning before it gets hot so I let them. I say it is time to do circle time and stories, I get groans. So I let them enjoy playing outside, enjoy their social networking, and try being less of a routine. It is summer. We'll catch up soon, and we'll be back on our plan... I hope.

I planned to fold laundry today at nap- instead I am blogging, changing that plan, and then reading my book. I know will have to work tonight on nursery stuff so I am doing some relaxing now.

I had planned to have the kids play in the sprinkler at nap time too- however, our AC wasn't running correctly and we had a repair man come during nap to fix it. Not a bad thing but just not a planned thing.

I have been doing a new work out... not as I planned. Instead of pounding away on the treadmill at the gym I am doing Jazzercise again. I figured it was time to drop my membership since my work out buddy is moving and Dustin would rather walk outside vs a gym. Because D LOVES me so much, I have been leaving at 435 each day so I can get a class in at 440p at the center. Normally I only have 1 child left for daycare when I leave so I am grateful he doesn't mind me leaving. I love getting it done and out of the way too.

Dustin is still working hard on the house... see picture above. The joys of having an older house and doing everything yourself. He is a hard worker and it amazes me how much this boy can do. The house project has been planned for but wasn't supposed to take this long. Hopefully he will be ready to paint this weekend. That is what we are planning on.

I am trying to grow my hair out... just a little, I think. I am not sure what my plan is on that but right now that plan is to make my hair look okay and that plan is failing. I need to figure out what I am doing and stick to that plan.

Well, there are my thoughts in a nutshell.... nothing as planned but going with the flow. Have a good day!!!

No comments: