Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Chapter...

 I am so excited...

After one year off...

I took the plunge...

And joined Jazzercise again...

I am going back to basics...

Going back to what I know...

Doing what I did to lose weight in the first place...

Motivating others so they can help me stay accountable...

Dance this weight off...

Sweat my booty into shape...

Work through my abs being sore...

Do high impact...

Count my calories again...

I am so excited...

I am back to taking Jazzercise!

Monday night at 9pm. I sent a plea for someone to help me get to the late class because I was losing motivation. These gals saw my post and are trying it out. Left to right: Me, Ericka, and Becky. So glad they came to class. This is our after picture in case you couldn't tell.
 This picture has nothing to do with my post... My little peanut got a new swim suit and looked adorable in it. I wish I looked this cute in my swim suit! 

Tonight we had an early dinner of ham salad and the peanuts and I were at the pool by 5:15pm tonight. It was a lovely swim. We ended up having the pool to our self's for 90 minutes or so. Kendal started winding down, so the hubs came to get her and brought her home. Dustin even surprised us with Sonic drinks for our lazy nights. 

My house isn't clean, I still need to fold some laundry however, nights like tonight is when it is clear to me, the house can wait. 

Another swim suit picture... you can't take Kenni's picture without taking Mia's.
I just got back from my 9pm Jazz class...

I feel good...

I feel good about my new chapter...

My new goals...

My new routine...

No comments: