Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Making my bed

This morning I did not want to make our bed. I make our bed every morning but today I just wasn't feeling it.
So, because I didn't want to make my bed, I decided to wash our bedding.
Washing our bedding made my "washing" schedule off...
Because my washing schedule is off, I had to wash 3 loads of laundry vs. 1 this morning.
Because I have more laundry on my bed, a sock fell on the floor.
Because the sock fell on the floor, I saw everything that was under my bed.
Because I saw everything under my bed, I started cleaning everything out from under my bed.
Because I was cleaning everything out from under my bed, I found a shoe. A shoe that has been missing for a while.
Because I found the missing shoe, I had to put it up with all of my other shoes.
Because I had to put it up with all of my other shoes, I found I was out of room.
Because I was all out of room, I cleaned out all of my shoes.
Because I cleaned out all of my shoes, I filled up a trash bag.
Because I filled up a trash bag, I had to take it out.
Because I took the trash out, I went outside.
Because I went out side and felt how nice it was, I want to drop everything and go for a run.
and I can't! Sigh!

I should have just made my bed!

No comments: