Thursday, February 10, 2011

I want summer back...or anything other then winter


Or at least nicer weather... I really, really strive to stay positive in life in general but to say I hate winter is a complete understatement. Now, don't get me wrong, I love living in a place that we experience all 4 seasons but winter could be a little shorter and I really won't mind at all.

As I type, my daycare kids are loud, they need to go outside. Their tempers are short, their need for more space has increased, and they (me) just need to go outside and play. I know spring is just around the corner, even nicer temps are coming next week. But man, our days seems long right now.

Oh, I long for the days were we could....

Pack up in the wagon and walk around the neighborhood...
Go outside and spend countless hours swinging, running around, swimming, and playing...
We could pack up the entire family and be out the door in 5 minutes because we don't need coats, gloves, scarfs, boots...
When we can wear super cute sun dresses, flip flops, and shorts...


Oh, how I long for these days!!!

1 comment:

Danna said...

I hear ya Laura! We are in the SAME boat :)