Tuesday, February 15, 2011

gaby's party...


Here are some pictures from Gaby's school party yesterday. I guess the older you get, less eventful these are- they basically sit and eat and play a couple games from their desks. Plus, I don't get to capture everything- I am split between the 3rd grade party, Kindergarten party, and trying to keep Mia and Kendal happy- it's a tough job but I love doing it!

First part of the party- eating! Did you notice what is on her plate? Did you see that green stuff?? It was a veggie- it was broccoli! So proud of that girl! (Now, if I could get her to dress a little more girlie- I'd be happy)
My oldest Peanut... some days I still don't think I am old enough to have a 9 year old.
Stacking candy heart towers...
Enjoying the party... 3rd grade style!

No comments: