Saturday, February 5, 2011

7 more to go... and randoms

I do love Weight Watchers... truly I do. I love the program, the freedom, and the meetings. I walked away feeling ready to take on the week and ready to work hard... a really big goal is getting so close!

I am so excited about a couple new snacks I bought (which is my downfall), my new cook book that shows pictures of everything and only has 5 ingredients, and my new magazine subscription. The cookbook has basic recipes and all of their point values and I already stuck a couple of them in for dinners the upcoming week. I had let my subscription expire because of the cost however last week, on Tanga's deal of the day, I was able to start it up for 3.99 a year! For that price, I will take it! I try not to by too many snacks from WW because of the price but they were on sale as well and they are treats I am always tempted with during the week.
Here is the never ending Walmart list... Since the new year, I have started taking my calculator and keeping a running total of my trip. Sometimes I make my budget and sometimes not, but I can see where we are spending and which trips will cost more then others. I also have been printing coupons from coupon.com (sorry, not that advance to link you there) and that has been helpful too! Takes a little more time but worth the savings for sure! Sunday before church is my new shopping time. I go around 7am and it is bliss. The shelves are full and no one is there to bug you! I would almost count it as "me time", I said ALMOST!
Tonight Dustin and I have a date night with Gaby and Kadyn. They have no clue where we are going and have been asking for clues all day! I'll give you a hint: it's a sporting event.

On that note, we have the above listed event and a Super Bowl party tomorrow and I have nothing game related sports anything to wear, I can't even tell you who is playing tomorrow. I am just excited to be hanging out with some peeps and their families and eating so good food!

And one that note... I lost 3 lbs this week. I am at 214. I have 7 more to go until I can say, "my baby weight is gone". So close, so close! I can not wait and I know with hard work and tracking my food, this goal will soon be mine!!! I am giddy just thinking about it.

I am excited for my appointment day in Feb. I had one in January and only got Mia and Kendal in for their check ups. The older girls were supposed to go that same afternoon when we got hit with a snow storm and the dr canceled. Agh! So now I have a sub that day, so I can get to my eye doctors, get K/G to their check ups, and a hair cut. A little sad that I am so excited about this but I haven't had new glasses in years and I certainly haven't changed styles in a LONG time. So, I am excited!

Well, we are getting ready for a b-day party so I will leave you with Kadyn's picture. It was their 100th day of school on Friday. She wore her glasses all night. Such a cutie! Thanks for checking in and hope you have an awesome weekend!

No comments: