Thursday, September 16, 2010

random thoughts...

So, I posted on Fb I want more daycare space or open a center... not really! I LOVE the space I have and can offer preschool setting with a home environment as well. I really love our house, it is a work in progress but it is 30+ years old so it should be. I could one more room... having 7 people in a 4 bedroom house (plus 8 extra during the day) can get a little tight at times. I think that is why I can not stand clutter. I might not keep the cleanest of houses, though I try, I can not stand to have the clutter.

I am on day 5 of working out at Jazz class and riding my bike during nap time. I am also rereading Breaking Dawn (while on the bike-anything to pass the time), I forgot how much I love that book! Off topic... working out... I am doing it! I will have my first official weigh in tomorrow. I have been writing down my morning weight along with foods that I eat and what workout I have done. Yike... I can see why I was gaining! Geez!

Daycare was a busy week... we had a very fun theme and it took a lot of our time. However it was pretty rainy and wet so we didn't get a lot of outside time so I guess it worked out just fine.

I am in search of new recipes that are fast (or something I can put together earlier in the day) and healthy. We are on week 2 of not eating out. On days we are on the go, I have thrown dinners in plastic containers and we still eat in the car, no different from getting a happy meal and eating in the car... a little cheaper and figure friendly! BUT... if you email me, post a comment or facebook me a favorite recipe, their might be a THANK YOU gift for helping me out!

Last night was a fun night at Awana's. Gaby is so close to earning her club shirt, Kadyn earned her Sparks book, and Mia loves saying, "I'm a puggle". Kenni did awesome in the nursery as well...(so happy I have a friend in there to watch her in there). The 3-5 year olds are so excited to come and that really does rub off on me. Wednesdays are just a blur because of the pace, but totally worth it. Did I mention I also get to be the cubbie bear puppet??? I have many talents these days!

When we got home, I watched Big Brother Season finale. Dustin joined me half way through. I love having a laid back night when the kids are sleeping and it is just us for a few minutes. He still makes me laugh so hard I can't breathe, he continues to eat my popcorn and steal all the salt at the bottom of the bowl, he is just my mac to my cheese. I love nights like this when I can connect with my hubs!

I am trying (still haven't done much) to learn more about my camera. Just needing to make the time. So maybe when Kendal is 12, I will know how to use it!

I am scrapbooking on the 25th... I can not wait. I am signed up and now I just need to get ready to go! I am hoping to update Mia's album and start Kendal's.

Does anyone ever get caught up on laundry??? Man, even working out of my house I never am caught up. Maybe it is because I like blogging and FB too much! Hummm. During the summer I stayed more on top of it because D was wearing shorts and tee shirts. Now, he has to dress up (during the school year) and then comes home and changes. Two times the laundry! It could be worse, I am just ever caught up. I do have a laundry schedule so I am doing a little every couple of days so it doesn't seem so bad.

I am trying to schedule the carpet people to come out and clean again...it's always a nice treat for me. Deep down I am hoping we can save Christmas money and tax return (please hope we get one) and put new carpet in. The wear and tear on this carpet is just crazy. I want to get a higher quality and darker color so you can not see EVERYTHING! Off white carpet is just not nice! Shouldn't even be a choice to buy.

Nap is about over... because I hate posting without pictures... this is what I was doing during nap time. Kenni decided she didn't want an afternoon nap so we played and goofed around! I won't have these moments forever so I better take em' as I can!!!







Have a wonderful soon to be Friday!!! Thanks for checking in! Don't forget those recipes!

No comments: