Monday, September 27, 2010

more randoms...

Our "after" picture... I love the wall paper being gone. This small project ended up taking the entire weekend due to games, dance, parties ect. But, it looks wonderful and I can't wait to get my pictures back up!

Sunday night at the Fluke household... G was taking a shower, Kadyn took a bath, Mia was in her PJ's ready for bed, and Kendal needed a bath too- She is still small enough for the sink. Multitasking at it's best... this is what happens when you have more children then you do tubs!

The temps are pretty low right now... Fall has shown up. I am so ready for the change in outfits. The girls are too... they were ready for long sleeves and pants.


Even the younger cuties were all dress up for Fall.
Now, if we could just bottle up this weather for about 1/2 the year, I would be a happy camper!

No comments: