Friday, August 7, 2009

Yesterday everyone brought in their favorite "treat" for our Good Bye Party for my 3 kids that are starting school next week. One of my kids baked some awesome cream puffs, so we had fun "plating" our fancy treat. The kids loved it and they felt so special!

Saying good bye is never easy when you take care of children. They become an everyday part of your life, you watch them grow up, and then move on to school. For my little friends moving on, I put together little photo albums for them to have to remember us by.
Yesterday Mia received some Happy Mail. An assortment of hair bows for her little "fountain" of hair that I can now pull up. Just what every princess needs!
These bows rock... I love all of the colors and the size is perfect for her little head.
I just like how this picture turned out, so I threw it in there!!! I love getting her dressed so I can doll her up!!! I love being a mommy to 3 girls!

No comments: