Tuesday, August 11, 2009

another mini make over... infant time!

As many of my daycare friends know, when watching ages birth to 5 years, it can be a challenge to have a space for everyone. Mia is almost a year and crawling yet can't play or explore very much since our yard is a big green grass land waiting to go in her mouth. She is also starting to not like the swing and excersaucer so much either.
So... here is my new plan for my babies, so they can explore, have an adventure, and still be safe!

I put safety mats down on my deck covering a large portion of it. I moved some infant toys upstairs to the deck for them to play with.

Here is the view from my dining room...
Another view from the stairs that go down... I also purchased another baby gate to put on the top of the stairs to avoid them falling.
I moved my seat upstairs so I can be watching the babies and be looking down on the bigger kids while they engage in their adventure time.
And, my view of the back yard... everyone can now have some fun, room to explore, and still be under my eye! I am pretty excited to let Mia try it out tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dawn Estes said...

Awesome! Great job! Mia will LOVE it!