Friday, August 7, 2009

B/F/F Friday...

Meet my bestest, goodest friend, Dawn. This lady is amazing! Not everyone has the privilege to meet their best friends on the Internet, but yes... I am proud to say I did.!

Dawn is a lot like me in so many ways... we stay at home and do daycare, we LOVE and put our families first, we work our daycare programs so we know we are providing the best possible care we can, and we love our friends!

Look at this smile... Dawn does it all and some days I don't know how she does. She is a wife, a mother, sister, daycare provider, SU! demo... the list is ever ending! But nothing ever suffers because she does everything out of love for her family. Dawn has a strong faith in God that carries her further then our friendship could ever do.
Dawn is supportive... our jobs are great and allow a lot of "perks" of staying home. But there is a lot of freedom that is lost as well. So when the days are not as good, she is their to support as every bestest goodest friend does. She is there to cry with as babies are born, jobs are lost, and cars need repair...
Dawn is emotional... which is another reason she is a great person to be around. She will laugh with you, cry with you, and even say a few swear words with you. And, she won't kill me for posting these pictures of her! =)
But in the end, she is the most beautiful lady I know! I wouldn't change a thing about her. I am so blessed to have her as my friend.

2 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

Hmmmmmmmmm. Oh. My. God. It is so a good thing that I love you. I can't even focus on the words right now because I'm so humiliated by the beautiful hair-bein-done pictures. I'm going to post my embarrassment here and say, it's a darn good thing I look normal in our group pic! Then I'll go back and read what I'm sure are humbling, wonderful kind words. Shaking my head... Just remember... Paybacks. Childbirth -need I say more?!!!

Dawn Estes said...

Dammit (swear word for the day, sorry!) now that I'm past the pictures, I'm sitting here with stinkin' tears streaming down my cheeks (sometimes over-emotional) right as I'm waiting for parents to start picking up their kiddos. You are the best - you always are there to lift me up when I need it. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you, my friend, my sister... Love you!