Friday, August 7, 2009

What a fun night... Brandi, Dawn and I had a pow wow at Hobby Lobby this evening to get supplies for Dawn SU! workshop. I saw some more fun butterflies and bright flowers that were on sale for 50% off. Molly (blog link on the left) made Mia and KK a bright batch of these flowers. I really am addicted and wanted some more. I thought I would try my hand at it. I bought the flowers, jewels, and clips and after dinner (at Hu Hot-Yummy!) I had some fun craft time.
Here are some of the fun creations... Thanks to Molly, who is the bow queen, I have some more "pretties" for my girls.
(PS-the neon butterflies are for me and my new trendy and edgy hair cut... I totally read in OK! magazine that big clips are so in this year!)
And these are for Dawn and Brandi's little girls...
Mia is getting such a collections of hair bows and accessories that I made her a couple of hair clip holders! I LOVE this... I can't wait until she wakes up so I can fill them up with all of her pretties!

No comments: