Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sneak Peek night at school...

As many of you know, my babies are going back to school this Thursday! (sniff, sniff) As I have stated before, I am excited for them but sad for me as a parent!

Tonight was our sneak peek at school. We gathered up all of our supplies and met the teachers, saw the classrooms, and dropped everything off for the school year.

Gaby has been through this a few times and is so over it! She doesn't care it and really doesn't care for me taking pictures every step of the way! Oh well- get used to it child!

Kadyn on the other hand could barely sit still all day. Over and over she would ask, "when do we go to my school". KK is so ready to experience something other then "mom's school". I am glad she is so pumped and ready for the school year. She has already asked if she can have homework!

Here we are outside of the school... and no I haven't started crying yet!!!

Gaby got to pick her desk and put her name tag on it. She was a little more excited as the night went on. Gaby is a fast learner (she gets that from Dustin), and so far really loves going to school!

Here is Kadyn. We found her name and she started to unpack her supplies. Look at that face, that smile could not get any bigger, she is so proud and ready for preschool!


Now, this is where I wanted to cry... My oldest girl showing my middle girl the ropes! This was such a cute sight to see as a parent. Gaby was such a support to her sister and loved helping her find her room. I have no doubt that Gaby will check in to make sure KK is doing good in school. I love that my children have such a strong sister bond!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Oh my gosh they're not even MY kids and I'm crying looking at the last picture!! How sweet!! Thanks Laura ;)